407 936 6200
call twenty four / seven
1 year warranty on any part installed! We have 24 hour service!
0% interest finance options on installation of new equipment with approved credit.
We’ll save you on a costly repair down the line!
You have come to the right place for prompt service from NATE certified technicians. When you call a friendly receptionist will assist you with setting up a repair specialist or a comfort adviser.php
We service all brands, install ductwork, install new systems and can help you with your indoor air quality needs.
Why use a NATE certified technician?
For air conditioning repair Orlando use Tim Benjamin AC repair Orlando to ensure that you are getting the repair or replacement work done properly. NATE (North American Technician Excellence) is a nationally recognized non-profit certification organization that tests the technicians and installers to a high standard in our HVAC industry. This ensures expertise in the latest of the HVAC technology.
Our NATE certified technicians and well stocked vans can get 95% of ac systems up and running in the first visit. The other 5% usually require a manufacturer’s part that has to be acquired from the local distribution center. Our technicians and office staff work together to find out the availability of that part so that we can schedule the repair as soon as possible. 1 year warranty on any part installed! We have 24 hour service!
Factory authorized dealers are trained by the factory to install and repair to the highest standard to make sure you get the best energy savings out of your new system.
A system that is properly installed lasts longer and needs fewer repairs.
There are over one hundred steps to installing an air conditioner properly.
Lots of AC repair Winter Park companies can install an air conditioner, but will they take all the steps to make sure it is done correctly or will they cut corners????
We do not cut corners and our workmanship shows. We truly take pride in our installations!
0% interest finance options on installation of new equipment with approved credit. We also accept Visa, MasterCard, or Check/Cash.
Nobody likes to do maintenance but just like the oil in your car, if you do not routinely change it – you will shorten the life of your car. The same goes for your home’s ac system. You must change filters regularly and have ac system maintenance at least annually. If you have it serviced at least annually, you will prolong the life of the system.
Chill Membership – this is a program that delivers 2 maintenance’s a year (usually spring and fall) and gives discounts on diagnostic fee, repairs, and no overtime charges. Why 2 maintenance a year – different elements are used in the cooling vs. heating aspect of your ac system. This gives us the chance to check on those elements at the appropriate season and make you aware of any components that might need repair before the demand for heating or cooling is great. Catching a problem during a maintenance, can save you on a costly repair down the line!